TLZone Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to replace the Clutch Lever and the Brake lever with new ones, I'm just wondering if there are any special words of wisdom I need to know before i enbark upon this task. I am also going to change out the foot/shift lever also. how much of a problem is that going to be? thanks guys!

Gee

·
Premium Member
344 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, thats the same one I got, but I got the silver one. :) I like those luckybike guys., I couldnt believe how fast they got me my stuff..!!

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
I am about to replace the Clutch Lever and the Brake lever with new ones, I'm just wondering if there are any special words of wisdom I need to know before i enbark upon this task. I am also going to change out the foot/shift lever also. how much of a problem is that going to be? thanks guys!

Gee
Don't forget the micro switches under each lever perch.
The retaining bolt (10 mm hex) holding the pedal pivots is loctited from the factory so you might need a power bar.
Don't forget to clean and lubricate the shift pedal pivot and check for smooth movement before refitting the selector shaft arm :O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.