TLZone Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
This is very similar looking to the box mine came in however I can't find the company I dealt with. I think its made in China. Came in about 4 days. No problems at all. They even asked what colour angel eyes I wanted in an email. Though i can't vouch for this company.

some of my build pictures
http://www.mypicx.com/01252010/HIDS/

I re-did my work on the headlamp outer lense as I wasn't happy with the original finish and fit. Patience is everything. In the last pic of the album it finally looks like a factory fit item. Which is the look I want for the whole bike. Nothing too bling.
Ghost, will the refectors work on a tlr and if so how much??????

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Ghost, will the refectors work on a tlr and if so how much??????
With what you quoted, I'm not sure of your question... the reflectors Aredubu is referring to will work on any H4 bulb if you want to do this clear mod... if you are going to tackle it I can help with the reflectors... these are only needed if you keep the H4's... if you do HID/Halo you don't need what I made.

·
Registered
236 Posts
With what you quoted, I'm not sure of your question... the reflectors Aredubu is referring to will work on any H4 bulb if you want to do this clear mod... if you are going to tackle it I can help with the reflectors... these are only needed if you keep the H4's... if you do HID/Halo you don't need what I made.

I dont want hid, I want what you have and what you helped him with. I'M looking for the reflectors. Help

·
Registered
124 Posts
VoodooTwin - Its far easier than that. As all the previous guides have shown. You have to cut off the original headlamp lense. Glue on a nice new clear one. With regards to the inside of the lamp. I left the in the original reflectors and beam adjusters and just primed it and sprayed it matt black with heat resistent paint. The projectors fit in the same slots and space as the original H4 bulbs. No cutting or modifying required.

·
Registered
14 Posts
how to change the headlight lens on tlr for the same like Yours???any advise???whichkit Ill have to buy???any link or small help??

21 - 30 of 30 Posts