TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine arrived yesterday from Rifleman:hail - he doesn't hang about - I ordered it less than a week ago. It looks fantastic.
It has cost me the grand total of $55 which is £30 (I'm sending him back 2 old covers - $20 discount) plus whatever it costs for posting the old covers back. A bargain in my view (saw someone selling them on ebay now - buy it now £150 + £20 postage!:eek)
Just thought I'd give a shout to Rifleman - he might be a yank but what a guy! :thumbup

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
:hail Lohman

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine arrived today as well! Excellent job - cost me around £40 all in, including p&p from the US.:) :) Cheap as chips really, and much recommended:)

Just wish the bloody workshop would get on with my motor rebuild so I had something to put it on!:banghead (They are good guys but seem to work at a bloody snails pace, a dead one at that:laugh :laugh )

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
I've now had 2 versions from Lohman, very quick service :hail I wonder if it's worth enlightening this guy :O Whaddya think?

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:O So thats how much in cold hard cash :O :)

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Will you sell a 5 retainers set for the stock 5 bolts cluctch?. And the retainers come with some special bolts?....

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
plate is $170, retainers are $49
i really dont know what to i want them but im allso interested in the slipper clutch ya was doing if thats still on i would rather wait :) than buy this and then the slipper

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Yes , exup, you can use the retainers in either the 5 or 6 bolt clutch and yes the come with the bolts. They still come in 6 packs, so you will just have 1 left over.

That retainer price is US shipped, Add$6 overseas.

I'm still interested in the slipper project, but that is a big job and things are kind of busy, so I do not have any dates yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts