TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 TLR here gents and I'm just lookin to get it as nice as all of yours. Anyone know where I can find a clear clutch cover???:O I have tried "googling" it but nothing comes up. Any help would be great. Also, what type of undertail do most of you go with?? I kinda like the eurotail's but $250-$300 is kinda steep for me. Keep the rubber side down.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
pm rifleman for the cover. he will put you on "The List". They look like the one in my avatar.

For the undertail, i have a Top Gun.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...Rifleman mods the stock plastic cover for ~$100....Vandriver makes a billet unit that could use either the clear window or a solid plate that is interchangable with a slider attached so depending on the options and shipping that will be ~$230 - ~$290...

TLRMan used to get the clear billet covers from a guy in Germany ~$230 - $265 but hasn't done a GB on those in a long time... and its very rare to have a used one come up on the board or ebay...

·
Registered
909 Posts
:stupid Riflemans is very nice, great deal on price also as you send him your old one and he uses them for the next, after some serious making new condition :)

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
vandrivers is mucho sweet, mine are very nice but a bit more ecconomical.

made my own undertail.

·
Registered
909 Posts
me thinks its time rifleman sell thous undertails :) Hmm i happy be a TLS trail one :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Rifleman is the man to talk to if you don't want to buck up for a Vandriver cover.
I kept an eye on the for sale forum and scored a german cover, then threw on a Vandriver ring and spring retainers. Powdercoated the stock pressure plate.:devious

As for undertails I made my own. :devious making the undertail is easy, tricky part is the taillight.:laugh
If I wasn't such a cheep bastard I'd probly get a Top Gun.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Rifleman said:
vandrivers is mucho sweet, mine are very nice but a bit more ecconomical.

Looks nicer on my bike, I bought it from this did and the quality is awesome

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
what the f..k?

Who took my post out of this thread? I guess it's OK to post pics of Riflemans cover but not mine. That is real nice that mine got removed and riflemans is in my place.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Give him a chance. May take a day or two but he does respond.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts