TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I'm admitting defeat... i can not retreave the list. It's been driving me insane anyway. I can't make the covers as fast as people are asking for them so my list just got longer and longer anyway, and I was feeling crappy because it was taking so long to get them out to people...

SO....

here is what i'm going to do. I'm going to post them in the "for sale" section once again. What will be for sale is a 98+ or a 97S cover... made to your specifications (ring color, fastner type and color)

if you call dibs on one you see posted, you have 24 hours to pay pal (or arange other means of payment) and then I will mod up your cover and send it to you.

I will only post up when i have a clutch cover in hand and are ready to mod it, so from the time you "dibs" it to the time it's ready to ship should only be a day or two.

this seems to be the only way I can do this with out going crazy.

Please note you may also see one or two pop up on TLPlanet.com's "for sale" section. I have people over there that want them as well. Like to keep the client base as large as possible.

DO NOT WORRY, I will keep making them as long as people want them, so if you miss one, another will be right along. I have about 6 98+ covers in rotation, and 4-5 97S covers so one a week of each is most likely what I will be able to make, maybe more in the winter when I don't have much else to do.

thanks again for your paticence and understanding and I appologize to all who were on the list and had their fingers crossed... It was an uphill battle that I was loosing right from the start.

the man, the myth, the Rifleman

·
Registered
909 Posts
Just pop a question there m8. what happens to thous who have paid and awaiting ?, just i was happy to wait for mine if someone else needed it, as i was going to send my old one back after a little time, and i already paid.
Cheers.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you are on top of the heap. I have 4 97S covers out and waiting for the first one to come back... It has your name on it...

I hate the fact that you paid on Sept 19 and i STILL havn't gotten it out to you.

Two are comming back from TL Freak. The moment they arive, one will be moded to your specs and shipped... sorry for the delay...

this is why i went to the plan I did, I won't have people pay until I have all the pieces in hand, that way the shipping will be in a few days instead of weeks.

sorry for the delay, thanks for your paticence.

M3NF said:
Just pop a question there m8. what happens to thous who have paid and awaiting ?, just i was happy to wait for mine if someone else needed it, as i was going to send my old one back after a little time, and i already paid.
Cheers.

·
Registered
909 Posts
No probs m8, like i said i am in no rish what so every, i paying for loads of bit's at mo around places and storing them all, so when i get the respray i can add them all on in one go for more effect on the bike :) So no rush at all. Anyways you done me a HUGE fav by allowing to wait for the return of mine when it comes, as it will be a little time to get parts on. :)

Cheers for update thou, but again if someone needs one first feel free to let them come first still. I looking at jan - feb before respray, so i can wait a while still.

Mathew

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been waiting for my "it's ready email for weeks"

Ahhh:rant

·
Registered
718 Posts

Might as well give in and order the 1/5 throttle at the same time :devious . I ordered my cover and then ordered the insert (like a week later) after reading sooo many good things about it :) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.