TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/1514741097.html

He forgot to mention his bike, bought during Harley's "Screw it Let's Ride" sales event at the height of the frenzy for over retail pricing in late 2006, is about to be repossessed as he no longer can make the payments. To add insult to injury, the rented augmented blonde split awhile ago and is back working at the strip club after sucking him dry, and she won't return his calls. In fact, the rather large and intimidating bouncer at the strip club paid our man a visit and advised him in no uncertain terms to quit stalking the bitch.

Lesson learned: the appearance of a "lifestyle" does not equate actually having a life. :laugh

T

·
0 Posts
From the advert.
"You know you’ve done it…you pull up beside some dude on a Harley, you can’t help but wonder who he is. A celebrity? A rockstar? It doesn’t matter…he appears to be some kind of god straight from Mount Olympus."

Why am I not surprised at the language above coming from a Harley rider?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid exactly what I was thinking:laugh

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Its not drool running down your chin, its :puke coz you can't hold it in any longer. :laugh from catching a glimpse of the ugliest fuggin bike you've ever seen. :lol

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Totally :thatsgay Obviously writes for Mills & Boon with an imagination like that :jack .

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Tool is right, unfourtunately their are actually other tools like himself that will read that and believe it :laugh

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Oh geez. Some people.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Texans :lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Confirmation that harley owners all resid in the Mink & Manure Estate off looser ville...:lol:lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
when i pull up next to a Harley rider.............

From the advert.
"You know you’ve done it…you pull up beside some dude on a Harley, you can’t help but wonder who he is. A celebrity? A rockstar? It doesn’t matter…he appears to be some kind of god straight from Mount Olympus."

Why am I not surprised at the language above coming from a Harley rider?
i always say "hey,did you know you're leaking coolant?"

the dolts always look down.

the girls on the back always laugh and wink.

i love doing low altitude fly bys on on Harley riders.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts