1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
pics ?

·
Registered
814 Posts
i f i had the money id gettem. a friend just got a set. and the people i ride with are considering them. i will see if any of them wantem.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i am interested let me check my funds tonight (my stash cash that is ..lol) do they attach to your helmet ...bike? how do they work

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup they attach to your helmet without drilling/ cutting.

The headphones insert under the cloth in your helmet and the mic gets run to the front of the helmet. There is a clamp/ docking system for the radio.

When you speak the mic detects the increased sound volume and transmits. So they only transmit when you are talking. Much like walkie talkies you have to take turns talking.

·
Registered
59 Posts
cool sounds like what i've been looking for the wife hates she cant talk to me when she is on the back and we go for a long ride let me check the funds when i get out of work tonight and i will shoot you a pm...thanks for the quick reply

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a couple sets of these that we use for atv riding so my wife and I can talk to our two son's while they ride so we can guide them down the trails we ride...so the wife and I both have the Chatterbox X1's and then the two kids have two X2's...only difference is how far the are suppose to transmit....on the street we use the new Xbi...but it is not bike to bike but is very small and is good for same bike riding to communicate driver to passenger and such...also since they are bluetooth I use them to hear my Tom Tom 730 Nav. System to hear not only directions bluetooth but also I got a 16 gb SD Card and loaded up a couple thousand mp3's on the Tom Tom so we can cruise and listen to some tunes too...you will LOVE the Chatterbox System...whomever gets it from Chuck....you will not regret your purchase.....no more yelling bike to bike while you ride with a buddy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts