TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings guys.
Me and the family are coming ‘down under’ to Adelaide next April and would like some info on car hire rates. Can anyone recommend anything?
It looks like we’ll be staying in 2 different caravan parks in the area: Bellair National & Brownhill Creek. Does anyone have any first hand experience of these places?
Looking forward to meeting up with anyone from the area :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
oh no aussie boys run for cover :laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Greetings guys.
Me and the family are coming ‘down under’ to Adelaide next April and would like some info on car hire rates. Can anyone recommend anything?
It looks like we’ll be staying in 2 different caravan parks in the area: Bellair National & Brownhill Creek. Does anyone have any first hand experience of these places?
Looking forward to meeting up with anyone from the area :)
Coming to Adelaide eh? Thought you would have been here already for the cricket! :laugh

Belair is a bloody nice area. When you get here, I could give you some tips on the best places to see ... and the best roads to ride :devious Hire a car for the family and a bike for yourself! :devious

As for the cars, you can looky here yourself: http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=adelaide+hire+cars&btnG=Search&meta=cr=countryAU

:thumbup

Ruby

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What dates ya coming buddy. i can arrange some time off work and show ya's the sites :devious
not that theres much to see here :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
BYO pillow for Adelaide :laugh It might make sleeping a bit easier.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can I put in my shopping list now, you could save me some shipping & custom fee's ???
Just let me know what ya want, I'm sure I'll get the engine in somewhere!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What dates ya coming buddy. i can arrange some time off work and show ya's the sites :devious
not that theres much to see here :lol
April 04 -23rd. I'll drop you a line closer to the time.
Just trying to book accomodation in a few areas to get a feel for the place.

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
ere ya go mate :) just what ya need so ya can brush up on our english :laugh

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html

bellair NP is about roughly half way between ruby's & my place :) be prepared its a hot summer this year.
hopefully no dick head will burn the area out this year so it nice for you to see.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
There are actually quite a few things you can do around here.

Kangaroo shooting? :devious

Or do you want to try eating one of our many marsupials? :laugh

J/K

We have wineries galore, lots of heritage destinations, the Murray River (or whats left of it), etc

We have the Belair National Park, if you want to be caught in a bushfire. Oh and watch out for those drop bears!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have the Belair National Park, if you want to be caught in a bushfire. Oh and watch out for those drop bears!
OK, whats a drop bear:O and Steve, why would I need a pillow. I aint no pillow biter, ask Lasse:devious

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Google the drop bear, they're everywhere here, even in Melbourne too.

You'll need a pillow because there's a lot of sleeping to be done in Adelaide. :laugh

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ahhh, a bit like the Haggis then! I'll bring my net!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
You'll need a pillow because there's a lot of sleeping to be done in Adelaide. :laugh
Bullshit Steve. There's alot to do here ... like outrun bushfires! :lol

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK all booked up now.
Land in Adelaide 04/04/07. Get your orders in for free shipping!
See you there:cheers

1 - 20 of 82 Posts