TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nice vid...I know that track a little better now...I might could give you a run for your money. You going to be ready for the video shoot on Nov 5th?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gixxerjasen said:
Nice vid...I know that track a little better now...I might could give you a run for your money. You going to be ready for the video shoot on Nov 5th?
Hell yea I'm ready! You are going to wipe the floor with me on the 5th. I've only been on the old track once and that was on my 3rd trackday many months ago... but....I'll have the batteries charged and the camera rolling so at least I can make some more cheezy videos.:devious WOO HOO!!

·
14,150 Posts
Ok, you showed me some lines on the new track, I'll show you lines on the old one. Just please don't run me off the track this time! :laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Run him off, better video!:lol

I am going to hopefully get off and do the little track the same day. This night shit is kicking my ass.:dowhat

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Did i mented it snowed here yesterday :bitchslap
like to the point where highways shut down.. WTF. can i bring my bike down there for a week, track tour style :)

·
14,150 Posts
Bring it down! I can't offer you a place to stay but I'll be happy to put your bike up for you. Temps were frigid this morning. I nearly needed a sweatshirt, but I suffered without it. :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts