TLZone Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
got my permit today, took it out. this is the first motorcycle i've ever ridden, took me no time at all to adjust, the balance, everything i love it. its back firing just a little bit when i'm off the gas, i'm assuming thats normal. how do i post pictures in my text??

tomorrow im gonna get a charger for my camera so i can get some good pics of it, i cannot believe how pristine this bike is, the only cleaner is showroom, its absolutely mint.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok so I have a tl1000r motor in my yamaha rhino so what do u guys think is the absolute moat expensive chain on the market

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts
I think this moat chain would cost several thousands.................

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I think this probably.

<deleted in case I get sued for defamation>

Is only £20 to buy it but when it snaps, rips your foot off and trashes your engine casings its going to cost you a f*&%*$ing fortune.

:laugh

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
I threw a chain once. I was on my old Katana 600. I deliberately bunny-hopped a speed bump and suddenly I had six gears of neutral. Once I figured out what had happened I went looking for the chain, but it was nowhere to be found. I was only doing about 6 mph, so if a chain can disappear at that speed, then I don't even want to think what it could do at 80 mph+

Note: This was back when I was 20 years old, so fairly certain it was a junk chain that I never maintained.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts