TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this cover in hand, ready to ship.

it's slighly lighter in color then the SV or Cajiva Raptor metalic flake color. I shot white under the silver flake and it makes it brighter and lighter. However it does not match the Raptor, so I ended up shooting another for the guy with blue under the metal flake and it matched perfectly.

now I have this cover and ship immediatly.

as far as I know, other then two Raptor covers I have done, this is 1 of 2 with the silver metal flake and black ring.... in the world.

if you are looking for something that is different, and doesn't have to match the other black parts of your engine, you are in luck.

$75 USD + exchange of your OEM cover (includes shipping to you)

the first person to call dibs has 24 hours to make payment. (please note this is also being posted over at TLPlanet.com and I will use the time stamp on the "dibs" post either here or over there as the official "first person"

the flash makes the paint on the ring look goofy, almost like it's bubbled, but that is just an optical illusion... people know I don't let things out of my shop that I'm not happy with.

Ready....... begin

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
looks good as always lohman. thanks again for my white one. your a life saver.

·
Registered
133 Posts
let me know what's up. i gotta change my oil anyway

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Rifle, looks :yumyum...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Does great work. I love mine. Can you do one for a 03 gsxr1000. Also can you send me info on your 1/5 throttle.

Thanks

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
send him a PM its how you do it.

lohman was out of bits last time I asked but that may have changed.

also fill in your details so people know where you are etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts