TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
i sent you a private message roby.

in the private message i gave you an email to send the pictures to. once you send them i will post them for you

:thumbup

·
Registered
79 Posts
I kevh!

I have now sended you a e-mail with my TL-S photos!

Thanks for help!

:tillis

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh:rant
The installation of the bitubo on the TLS :megaphoneSUCKS :banghead

·
Registered
79 Posts
We call it "italian quality" :O

I'm joking :)

Bitubo's installation it's very hard because the location of damper isn't good...

:pissright JAP ENGINEER:pissleft

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
OK, seeing as there appears to be issues around the TLS installation... who's up for posting step by step instructions so the rest of us will still have hair left AND a nice shiny Bitubo? :O :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I've seen that thread but it doesn't seem to address how to get by the problem in the directions... or am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The only problem with the fitting instructions is that they show the measurement of the top fixing as 30mm but it isn't. You have to include the reservoir mount which acts as a spacer. The idea behind the thread was to prevent people from mounting this bracket in any other location. not putting it in the right place would put stress on the frame mounting point and probably cause a break.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tlspilot said:
...include the reservoir mount which acts as a spacer
When you say "reservoir mount which" you talk about the "arm" for azoto tank?

Bye!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
The problem is to get the damper in place at all :) since the reservior is connected to it with a line :banghead

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
This is why I am fitting mine before the engine goes back in:devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Great idea :hail mine is in there now
Took some twisting and the removing off the rear cylinder engine mounting bolt and spacer to get the hose to the reservior arrond it inside the frame :banghead

But since it´s 1,5 months to riding season it doesent matter even got me the uppertunity to remove the pair valve crap too and learn a bit more about the bike constuction :devious

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I just have to finish pressing the new bearings into the cushion lever that I got back Saturday from the powdercoaters and then it's full speed ahead:) and hopefully I will have the Hammerit issue sorted soon.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
:thumbup times like these that forums are bloody helpful :yes

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
cikko said:
wish I could afford one :(
that and wavy rotors :(
and and and....
:bawling I've a cunning plan cikko!:banana
Nat West web security is being disabled tonight at 02:23am for maintenance:devious just move some money over for ya!:laugh

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
sounds great!

I'll just report my bike as "stolen" and then I can use it for a getaway... doh! I'll change my name to TRON then!

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
:banana and there ain't no connection between us both, so thats even better. Where the f**k did you get TRON from?:confused

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
bikerchris said:
:bawling I've a cunning plan cikko!:banana
Nat West web security is being disabled tonight at 02:23am for maintenance:devious just move some money over for ya!:laugh
You said web security.

I said I'd "lose" the bike for gettaway....

but then realising that it's web based - I'd have to be TRON to gettaway on my bike!

ddddduuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

hahahaha

:laugh

so maybe this :cuckoo is gonna be sustained :(

21 - 40 of 53 Posts