TLZone Forums banner

cancelling payments to tlzholdings

4K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  bikerchris 
#1 ·
Hi all,

is there an easy way to cancel yearly payments? I've been having a look around and can't see it - do I have to stand on one leg, look north and say a magic password?

I hope to be back soon, once healed from an unpleasant bike accidentm but for now, saving money is what it's all about.

Cheers,
Chris

#2 ·
cancel your paypal payment

#3 ·
:stupid Yep, if you pay through Paypal, that's where you do the cancelling. :thumbup

#4 ·
oh
aand get well soon both physically and financially,
i've not had to make a physical recovery but i can very much relate to the every penny counts
all the best

#5 ·
Heal up man! If for some reason you have problems canceling PM Crashtd, but I think it does need to be done on your end through PP.

#6 ·
not sure if it said when you guys started subscribing
but now when you start it tells you to cancel your paypall if you want to cancel

that must be the only time it tells you how to do it

#7 ·
thanks guys

bloody hell, I'd forgotten how quickly people respond on here :lol

Thanks pointing me towards paypal, it's done.

Thanks also for your kind words about getting well - with any luck I'll be back on a bike in 4 months, provided I stick to the physio' and the hydro and the healthy living plan and the ...etc. 15 years of riding and this is the first time I've been off the bike for any more than 2 weeks...it'll be a year since the accident when I get on again.

Anyway, must not moan! keep the rubber side down everyone and ride when you can, whenever you can! :thumbup

#11 ·
- with any luck I'll be back on a bike in 4 months, provided I stick to the physio' and the hydro and the healthy living plan and the ...etc. 15 years of riding and this is the first time I've been off the bike for any more than 2 weeks...it'll be a year since the accident when I get on again.
Good to hear the recovery is progressing well :cheers

#8 ·
and don't forget m8
we're always here for a chin wag
who needs therapy when you've got the zone

#9 ·
:stupid Thanks mate :thumbup

Oh, forgot to mention, here's (one of) the way(s) you cancel it, for anyone elses reference:

1. Log into paypal
2. Click on history
3 Click "details" of any transaction
4. At the top, click where it mentions "My Pre-approved payments".
5. Should be clear after that, just click on TLZHoldings or whoevers' recurring payments you want to cancel.

#10 ·
:thumbup

#12 ·
thanks peeps :thumbup :cheers

#14 ·
Cheers tim :thumbup I know how ya feel - I see bikes going passed my crappy 1.4litre hire car and it's just grim! I think the worst time was a few weeks ago when I saw the surgeon for my 9 month checkup, he said I need another op and the recovery time was 6months. My god I tried to stay strong, but faced with being in a wheelchair again, then crutches again, then taking 10 minutes to get up a short flight of stairs again, it kinda got to me. Especially when on the way home, a bike (doesn't matter which one) pulled up next to me and accelerated off quicker than the POS car could ever do, and I bet he weren't even trying!

Enough moaning or I'll put you off ya breakfast! :laugh

#17 ·
You're not wrong, that goes for sex too! :lol

Morning young Christopher!! Let me know when to pop 'round with the choco hobnobs :laugh
Morning matey (Christ it's still morning, I really did get up early today!), yeah you'll have to get my bike GPS - might need plenty of time to learn how to use it :devious :lol

#18 ·
Just a quick update, but I received a refund from TLZ HOLDINGS, so thank you very much Crashtd, much appreciated :thumbup

Hope to be back soon as I go about mending the Tillis :devious

#19 ·
Just let me know when Chris ok? If the offer of the loan is still good then thanks :hail

Trouble is I'll feel like I'm taking the piss after what you told me the other day :(

#20 ·
Hey, someone might as well use the GPS jobbie, I paid for it after all!...although technically speaking Kent County Council paid for it, but that'll learn 'em for leaving 4 inches of gravel on a corner! :fingerlol

What did I tell you t'other day then? It's fine, honest matey :thumbup Although you'll have to fit some wiring to your bike - battery power is shit on that TomTom, 3-4 hours or something stupid!

#21 ·
Well not wanting to go into it on here but how you felt when you were in Hospital? Now you've got that all to go thru' again........... me borrowing your sat-nav seems wrong :banghead

But at the same time right :laugh

Look if you don't tell me when to visit I'll end up eating these delicious choco hob-nobs meself!!

#22 ·
Well shit happens eh! Look matey, it's doing f**k all just sitting on a shelf, I can't use it in the hire car so WTF eh! Take it bitch! :laugh

May be next tuesday afternoon we can have a hob-nob fest? You can even see the Tillis...she's in a bad way though :dowhat

#26 ·
Cheers fella, I do appreciate it :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.