TLZone Forums banner

Cancelled Subscriptions

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  crashtd 
#1 ·
A lot of subscribers will receive an email over the course of this week saying their subscription is cancelled. This is the automatic payment paypal subscription, not the vbulletin subscriber account here at TLzone.

Your accounts here will be unchanged until your subscription time here runs out. You will then need to start a new subscription (same way as before).

After getting more than few notices that paypal was deducting money for a subscription payment, but accounts here weren't updating, I discovered it is because those accounts were on a legacy subscription plan that is no longer active. What we need to do is get everyone on the new subscription accounts, in order to avoid this problem from happening (or just realize its going to happen, and let your old subscription come to an end, and not renew).

If you're account for whatever reason falls in-between the cracks, just shoot me a PM with the transaction ID number paypal sends you, and I'll manually make the necessary changes.

-:banana

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.