TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, any help is greatly appreciated.. I was given these with my TLR engine and was told they were for a TLR but as they dont fit my TLS wheels they must be off something else.. Do you know what? Some sort of gsxr or ducati? I measured as best I could but dont have any vernier calipers.
The model printed on the disc is 9D12 but I could not find anything of interest on google?
Im keen to get a bit of pocket money for these, if they are worth anything, so any help is greatly appreciated. :pirate

Attachments

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the centre is 58mm and not 57mm then they could be CBR900RR 94-97 or RC45

What is the offset ?

Look also like HRC, click here for Brembo Catalogue

Ooo thanks for the linky! How is offset measured? Yes im slow ;)
It does look like HRC as bolt hole centre to centre across the disc is 74mm.. It does also appear to be 58mm center hole.

This being said, what the hell is HRC, some sort of race replica honda? I know these discs are atleast a few years old as I have had them for two years.. Its starting to sound like I wouldnt even be able to find anyone with a bike they would fit?? Thanks for all your help sam :)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I think it's inside to inside faces

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think it's inside to inside faces
Going by that I get around 14ish mm, so according to your pdf i think it is:

model 08.7150.19, 320mm, 6 bolt, 15mm offset, 6x6.25bolt holes, 74.0 between bolt centres 58mm inside diameter, HRC

Im still trying to figure this out, are these for a vtr sp2? is hrc race replica?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
HRC is honda's line of spiffy race parts.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i'm no expert but, i think they're round ones:laugh:coocoo:laugh:coocoo:laugh:coocoo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts