1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
OK... I will send you a check of $50K.. You'll return to me the 20K and you will give me the rest whenever you have it....
What do you think?
Nice bike.....

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...hey, that's only 22,694.98 USD - where do you want the check sent...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I can loan you the money, but its tied up right now in a Nigerian bank. I can get the money out if you loan me 10,000 dollars to unsecure my money, in which case I'll send you the 30,000 plus your 10,000...... let me know!!!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can loan you the money, but its tied up right now in a Nigerian bank. I can get the money out if you loan me 10,000 dollars to unsecure my money, in which case I'll send you the 30,000 plus your 10,000...... let me know!!!
Yeah sure ... sign me up! :coocoo

:lol

That would be a sweet bike to thrash! :devious

·
Registered
929 Posts
Will plastic be ok ?:laugh

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I only need about $10K! That's only 30% of what Ruby is asking for. Anyone wanna give me $10K? I'm awaiting your response :lol

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I seized $30,000 in drug money the other day... I'll see what I can do for you. You want the pound of coke that I found with it too? :devious :laugh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I seized $30,000 in drug money the other day... I'll see what I can do for you. You want the pound of coke that I found with it too? :devious :laugh

Really?

·
Registered
466 Posts
ruby i'll go you halvies! but seeing that i live so close to ph island and you love the track so much,we can garage it at my place,,:lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ruby i'll go you halvies! but seeing that i live so close to ph island and you love the track so much,we can garage it at my place,,:lol
But I have a nice home for it here :devious

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I wanna buy into this deal:thumbup

Ruby, you can keep it from april to july,

Magiver, from august to november,

and i'll have it from december to march

not a bad plan i think:lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why should you get it in the peak of summer? :coocoo

:kicknuts

:laugh

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
cos you live in a higher latitude so in theory you should have warmer weather than us in the winter months:lol i put a lot of thought into it:laugh

Oh, and i want it for the island round of WSBK:devious

1 - 20 of 25 Posts