TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members signed up for this track day? It has been about 4 months since I last saw a TL1000 at a track day! Yeah, both days are sold out already since it is a popular venue for riders who are into this stuff. Just wondering if anyone was thinking of heading out there. Will be out doing my usual tech stuff in the AM then pregrid & track control stuff when we go live.

:O

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Cali Speedway!!!!! Man I need to get back out there. I've got the TL stripped down to bare bones right now and Im trying to come up with or fab up a tail section to fit a modified read subframe. Once I get that it will be rideable again. Then I can work on other mod in the mean time.
But if it doesent happen soon you may see me out there with her held together with duct tape just so I can ride.:laugh

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get that thing back together Jake! We will be back out at the Cali Speedway in early January for a track day on Saturday, Jan 6th. That is a combination track day & WERA West practice. You've done that one before. The WERA West 07' opening round will be run on Sunday the 7th. I am pretty sure we will run a combined Lev 1 & 2 group along with two racer groups that Saturday. Tentatively we will be back out there on Feb 3rd & 4th for a regular track day.

If you are experiencing withdrawal symptomology you may want to check out this thread: http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79441 What else can you do if you get bored on Thanksgiving weekend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts