TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I had an issue with a part I bought from them which was not a fault of Cal-Sportbike, it was a manufacturing defect from the company that made the product. I emailed Cal-Sportbike and Todd Robinson replied right away with the company's contact info. To put it nicely I didn't get the answer I was looking for so I contacted Todd again just to make him known of the situation.

For those of you that have never dealt with Cal-Sportbike or Todd. I cannot say enough good things about this guy. He is sending me a brand new replacement part to use while my part was in transit to/from the manufacturer. He dropped everything that he was doing to personally reply to my emails and to correct the problem which wasn't AT ALL HIS FAULT. It was totally a fault of the manufacturer.

:hail :hail :hail Cal-Sportbike

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
:hail :) Cal-Sportbike good on ya Todd

·
Registered
976 Posts
I bought my SATO rearsets from him a couple of years ago.Very good service and super fast shipping.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yep Todd is a champ :hail .

Have dealt with him a couple of times, and always puts his customers first :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
havent bought anything yet but he is fast on the replies when asked a question :hail so I will wery soon :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Shame there aren't more shops & guys around like that !!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
true! Todd and all at Cal SB are tops!!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I've bought several parts off them over the past year. Always quick and responsive to all calls and emails. Great bunch of people.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Good experiences with Todd here as well and he has earned my business. I just dropped a bundle with CalSportbike on a PCIII USB and Akra full system (with Ti can no less) for the FZ-1 through Todd :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
My dealings with them have always be Great, and I always reccomend them to friends who are shopping.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
183 Posts
You guys are great. Really. I'm happy that our approach to putting your needs first is recognized. And I appreciate that you guys bring your business to us when possible. Next week will be the start of our 4th year supporting TL members....time goes by fast, huh?

·
Registered
77 Posts
At the risk of sounding like I am jumping on the band wagon :hail :hail :hail Cal-Sportsbike, Her in Qld or Australia in fact it seems like everyone is out to rip you, it's cheaper quicker and easier to shop at Cal

Good work champ :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
havent bought anything yet but he is fast on the replies when asked a question :hail so I will wery soon :)

orderd paid and deliverd :hail only 20 pm:s half with stupid questions (I´m from sweden U know:coocoo ) some changes here and there and still 2 weeks later I have the stuff at my house AND everything is there :hail

Fast and awesome to deal with thanks a bunch Todd :cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts