TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be on my first ever trackday on 18 sept at cadwell park, just wondering if anyone on here was going.
What a birthdays present.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
stu... where you from?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
not far at all. you'll love cadwell. had a great time there in june with some of the guys and girls off the zone. should be a load of pics some where on the site.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
had a good time there in june as well,
bike is almost repaired now:banghead
and my ankle is feeling a bit better now as well:coocoo
take it easy and have a good day, get some nice photo's of your wheelies over the mountain
<<<<<<<(see my avitar piccie)

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Cadwell was my first trackday ever, and went earlier this year with a bunch from TLZ like Gaz said.

I have been hooked on the track ever since!! :banghead

Just to get you in the mood. :devious

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bit worried now about bike repairs and broken ankles. ha ha ha tlsgazza

Dave C your TLR Gearbox still going strong.

Thanks
Stu

·
Registered
180 Posts
My first & one and only trackday was at cadwell in august. Brilliant! showed me how much further I could push the bike in a safer environment... and to say 'it's the most technical of courses'. Will be going again defo. It also showed me how quick my bike was compared to all these others. I had people coming up to me saying ' I just couldn't catch you' (on the straights :devious :laugh )

Oh, and three things.

1. watch for the hill, the front end will not stay on the black stuff.
2. don't be put off by turning up and watching the advanced/professional bikers as they are f**king nuts.
3. wear the first timer yellow bibs as it will help keep the loons off your back and give you a little more room.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks tlr_sheff did think of taking my own yellow bib but if they supply then thats ok.

(l will need the power of the bib) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dave c l meant the gearbox l had of you for the tlr rebuild, and some nice pic's.

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
i done my first ever trackday at cadwel in june and that was a birthday pressie aswell of my daughter,you'll realy enjoy it mate:yes i'll be at croft again on the 18th:banana
a pic of me at CADWELL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts