TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what happened there as was cruising, steady throttle, def no brake. I went a lot faster in first wetter session?
Maybe hit wet leaves? - who knows?

Held up a bit, but pleased overall as First time aroud the same corner was a "do I, dont I" nail it moment, but bollox to it ....its only plastic, metal , new bike .. money .. my health :)

Junking those Corsa 3's though at first oppurtunty. Said they were crap in the wet, shouold have followed my own advice! ....

Part A

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nUvlSbkTs8U

Part B

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v8KeAQMw9vs

·
Registered
341 Posts
Great footage Tony, and top marks for getting back on and riding like a man possessed! ;):hail

In the first three sessions there was only a narrow dry band around Barn (none at all in the first!) and you maybe strayed off it slightly, hitting some tree spunk? :O

I was right behind you at the time (as I was when Mark fell off in the session before) and it wasn't a sight that I really wanted to see, especially as your bike was oh so shiny before then! But, you bought it to use it.... :devious

Just one thing though - thanks for deciding not to plough into the back of me at the Chicane (Part A - 2.42)! :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just one thing though - thanks for deciding not to plough into the back of me at the Chicane (Part A - 2.42)! :laugh:laugh:laugh[/quote]

thought crossed my mind! - but rememered my camera was up the front :)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Great Footage as always Tony :thumbup :hail

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Chaps.

Stu, the wind is a lot less stuck out in the airstream on the gixxer than the TL, different turbulence I guess?

Had to laugh whe I saw this; look a mess!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
great footage tony:thumbup
didyou pay for those pics or are they on a website? what is it?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
cold tires and slightly off the dryline. makes tire warmers look cheap :yes

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Great footage of the lads at work on a nice looking track too. Boody shame about the off though ,and as has been said ,kudos to you for getting on with it .

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great footage of the lads at work on a nice looking track too. Boody shame about the off though ,and as has been said ,kudos to you for getting on with it .

Yep, great track. As I alwasy say, I love Cadwell, notr sure it loves me!

Frankly, I knew going to one last TD when I thought my year was over, on the new gixxer, and on those tyres, when it was torrential the night before, was pushing my luck. Amzingly little damage to both of us,

Funnt thing is, the rescue guy held my bike whilst I retrived my helmet, turned around and the bike fell over AGAIN, He was then hopping aorund on one leg, wincing in pain, whilst I was trying Hard not to crack up with laughter. Like the keystone cops out there :)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
great footage!:hail

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Have to be cold tyres :(
Good vid, nice to see and hear all the poms out there :thumbup

The Gixxer sounds good facing backward ... but crap from the front :laugh wonder if you can ride it backwards :D

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kamikuza;1369710 wonder if you can ride it backwards :D[/quote said:
Trust me, I WAS at one point! :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Cool vid! (sans get-off) Since the track season is done over here it's good to see you guys post your vids so I could live vicariously thru you :devious And the audio on the rearward facing camera sounds awesome! :hail

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Sweet footage. Wish the organizations around here would allow that w/o having to try to hide the camera.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts