TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
i went for a quick blast up over mt sugerloaf and MAN that wind was throwning me all over the place

some unlucky bastard on a cruiser had a tree blow over in front of him :(
RIP

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fimp-bikes said:
i went for a quick blast up over mt sugerloaf and MAN that wind was throwning me all over the place

some unlucky bastard on a cruiser had a tree blow over in front of him :(
RIP

yeh i just saw it on the news. how unlucky R.I.P

·
Registered
465 Posts
+1 fimp, i too was gona head out to wolli for lunch only made it to warners bay and decided to give it a miss i was changing lanes without turning the bike. Heaps of smoke down south too.

PS. where was the guy struck by the tree.:(

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
it was super windy here this arvo but not so hot, emergency services are getting a work out tonight!!!

gum tree branches all over the streets. a panel from a colourbond fence near my house went flying!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
lads it was great up my way all weekend no wind at all 26+ on both days

there was a rider killed on the buckets way today as well head on into a car is what they said on the news

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
We've been getting a few gusty winds here in Adelaide. Although we had 30 degrees one day and hail the next :dowhat

Bring on summer! :thumbup

·
Registered
54 Posts
Baz said:
+1 fimp, i too was gona head out to wolli for lunch only made it to warners bay and decided to give it a miss i was changing lanes without turning the bike. Heaps of smoke down south too.

PS. where was the guy struck by the tree.:(
I took a run up to that bit of road you showed me outside of buladelah. It was blowing a gale at home but got calmer the further north i went...weird:O Gotta love early morning runs in summer weather.:cheers

·
Registered
465 Posts
bretto said:
I took a run up to that bit of road you showed me outside of buladelah. It was blowing a gale at home but got calmer the further north i went...weird:O Gotta love early morning runs in summer weather.:cheers
Should have rung me i would have been keen for a blast up there mate.

·
Registered
945 Posts
awww, i woulda gone to wooton raceways too

i had a guy from work go up
he said it was leafy though, bloody leaves on that road....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Baz said:
Should have rung me i would have been keen for a blast up there mate.
It was a last minute thing. Got outta bed at 7, looked at the weather and was on the road by 730. You would think I had enough in the 3060 clicks I did south last week:coocoo
BAZ and FIMP. pm me your mobile numbers for future runs. I will do likewise:cheers

WOOTON RACEWAY....I like that one Fimp!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts