TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Some crazy swedes. :devious

I've had a film when he rode that gixxer, but I cannot remember where I put it. Looks too cool. :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very cool, tires are impressive:thumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
that's wicked cool
:)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
didnt one guy from here that does stunts make a movie of him doing it?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Yep. Shepdawg:thumbup

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
BikePilot said:
Yep. Shepdawg:thumbup

yeah thats who it was

i wonde how the people in japan are doing

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
hahahahha hi guys:D ya members of my group stunt the ice. and my buddy came back from china like 3 weeks ago with TONS of great stories! hes going back to singapore in dec and back to china in spring.....

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
nice pics

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Shep, are you kidding, did they just tech screw the tire... and that works. Do they hold up to accel, to speed?

I was looking into studing a set of tires (seems I have accumulated 3 sets of rims:O what to do what to do) The stud kits for snow machines are HORRENDUSLY expensive. Coupla hundered dollars for 144 carbide tipped tiger claws and my understanding is that you need about 200+ per tire... A grand for a set of ice tires is not what I was thinking.

more info... and do those boys stunt around on the lakes near by. I"ve got to find a lake around here that allows snow machines... and plow me a track.:devious

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
r-man. they are sheet metal screws as far as i can tell. $15 per thousand @ true value. some people tube the tires some don't. they are only 5/16 long if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65584

rifleman there is a explenation on there on how to stud your tires......and those are NOT sheet metal screws they do not work! they are studs for atvs and dirt bikes to race on ice....

as for the rusty chain ride thru a puddle all day and see how your chain holds up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.