TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure some of you were wondering whatever happened to Burn's TLS. Well here is what it looked like when I purchased it about 3 years ago:

And this is what it looks like now:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Still looking good. What kind of cans are those and do they fit on the Yosh header with no problems?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
still looks sweet that tls

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i like yoshis more :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid

Do you like the Nisan 4-pots better than the 6-pots that were on it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i bet those cans are loud
Nissn1, What did you say? I could not hear you my exhaust is too loud :)

What kind of cans are those and do they fit on the Yosh header with no problems?
They are made by a company in Japan called Ladybird and I got them through a guy called Simonkobe, here is a link to them on his egay site. He sometimes gives discounts so you might want to send him a message. They will fit the Yosh mid pipes but you will need to get the 57mm adapters. A few things to point out with my exhaust is that it is a mix of a Yosh TLS front header section with a Yosh TLR rear header and TLR mid pipes and if I'm not mistaken the TLR mid pipes are a bit longer than the TLS mid pipes.

i like yoshis more :O
It's ok, I figured some would like the yosh cans better and I still like the look of them that's why I still have them. When I get bored of these cans I can just switch back to the yoshis right quick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you like the Nisan 4-pots better than the 6-pots that were on it?
I actually do, they definitely bite harder than the 6-pots but still have a decent amount of feel to them. I still have the tok 6's and was planning on rebuilding them to see if that made them feel any better, but I don't know why because I really like the way the Nissins feel.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool :thumbup My second set of Tok 4-pots are now dead (actually came from your bike I think - got them from Burn :laugh) and I figured I might try the Nisans.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool :thumbup My second set of Tok 4-pots are now dead (actually came from your bike I think - got them from Burn :laugh) and I figured I might try the Nisans.
Just a heads up if you do run the Nissins the banjo bolts to the caliper are a different thread pitch than on the Toks. They use the fine pitch (10X1.00) as apposed to the coarse (10X1.25) on the toks. You should double check that, though I'm pretty sure that's right.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
It looks the same so do you ride it? Oh the exhaust is different. :laugh

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Damn that thing still looks sooooooo good. I noticed the rear sprocket has changed... What did you go with?

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
I still miss this bike. :/

·
Moderator,
8,230 Posts
GASP! He still lives! :laugh

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
My annual 5 year check-in lol