TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bananaBefore I start I must say I had no plans on stealin anyones thunder but I just had to post pics my custom made levers...These r a glimpse of the soon to be released FP racing bi-fold levers.I just got lucky and was at the right place at the right time.These r the pewter or black chrome with raw billet adjusters and some custom tlr engraving done.
Before everyone goes PM crazy about the price I will defer to a very respected member(SPEEDKING)Who is working on a group buy for these pieces of engineering perfection.......Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Lucky for me i'm 1 week from paying off my credit card... Bring them on :laugh

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Nice. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
perrrty :thumbup

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
@voodootwin... He said Speedking was going to be the Man to get in touch with.

Those are bloody swwwweeeeeeet!! hmmmmmm

·
Registered
334 Posts
those are VERY nice. :thumbup any idea how much they are going to cost? i don't buy much "bling" but those could be an exception :devious

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice...look like pazzo shorties...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dawm... wish I had the engraving option too:

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
The adjustment on them.1 thru 3 is worthless! Then bleeding my clutch side it took me 2days to figure out why I couldn't build up any pressure. Put the setting on6!!!!!!:banghead

·
Registered
356 Posts
:drool:drool mmmmm..... black on black, going to look sooooo good on my black on black bike. Can't wait till I can order these, any word yet? Saw them mentioned in the pazzo GB part 2 but just a tease. :doug

·
Registered
291 Posts
The adjustment on them.1 thru 3 is worthless! Then bleeding my clutch side it took me 2days to figure out why I couldn't build up any pressure. Put the setting on6!!!!!!:banghead
Sounds like you don't know what you're doing :fingerlol I just bled my clutch and brake and had no problems. Like you said, put it on 6 to bleed, and then riding use whatever you want. I leave my brakes at 2 usually (sometimes 3) because I like to have it close, and I've never had a problem once. My clutch stays around 4 so I can hold it against my other 2 fingers on the grips and still have the clutch fully engage.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was just ranting because they caught me out! My Ducati I did in 45 minutes w/ stock levers!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx all.Did some testing today and they r BITCHIN.....Look great,feel great what else can I say.I ain't pazzo hate'n but these are silky smoooth

1 - 20 of 28 Posts