TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just heard on the news peter brock may have been killed in a rally car crash :banghead hope this is not true:no

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO! He was maybe the only decent driver in racing with an honest personailty. :bawling

RIP Brocky :hail

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Yeah guys it's true. Just seen the news and it showed the car. As a red blooded holden fan, this one hurts :bawling . The king of the mountain will be sadly missed throughout the racing world.

Your name has forever been etched into history :cheers

R.I.P Brocky

:hail 05 all the way................................

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
im holden all the way, i even had brocky sign the velocity stack on my vk a few years ago at summernats, spoke with him for 10 mins or so. awesome bloke.

its very sad indeed.

but atleast it happened it doing what he was here to do.

·
Registered
465 Posts
R.I.P 05:hail

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,857 Posts
RIP Brocky.

(I wonder who's going to be the third? :dowhat)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Damn ... I still remember the time he told a crowd at Bathurst "Yer all a pack of wankers" cos they boo-ed him for beating all the Commodores & Falcons in a Skyline

RIP Mr Brock ...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Kamikuza said:
Damn ... I still remember the time he told a crowd at Bathurst "Yer all a pack of wankers" cos they boo-ed him for beating all the Commodores & Falcons in a Skyline

RIP Mr Brock ...

that was jim richards not brocky.

·
Registered
258 Posts
HOLY ****EN SHITFUCK!! that hurts! Maybe the only aussie motorsport legend that every aussie can say they looked up to. For so many years he set the benchmark. and such a top bloke, shame, australia has suffered a great loss. At least it happened doing what he loved...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
very sad day for motorsport
the Don bradman of car raceing is gone
RIP

1 - 20 of 52 Posts