TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a late afternoon cruise today with a mate, me on my tiller, him on his hyosung.
We stopped off at Victoria point and took some quickies with the phones!

and this pic is my favorite

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Aaah,just down the road from me (Manly)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh should of given you a call, you could of popped on down, we were there for awhile

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yeah. I don't ride much on weekends,but reckon I could have struggled over to Vic Point :laugh
Throw a PM my way next time

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, good Pics. Not really on topic but how did the Hyosung go. I've seen some very cheap secondhand ones for sale and thought that would be a good bike to ride to work and back?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He said he wouldn't buy it again if had the choice. Its given him some grief and let him down a few times. But for a LAMS bike apparently its the most powerful in its class 650cc.
Its a whisper alongside the Tiller. At the lights hes gotta give it a rev just to make sure its still running. Its a 2010 model, and has had brake dramas with it as well as a battery regulator

·
Registered
112 Posts
man I wish I lived in australia,I have a buddy that lives in brisbane,and he always tells me I can crash with him if I ever come down under. you guys like veggiemite? he brought that stuff here ,and man that stuff is a different taste,my wife and kids hated it,but I kinda liked it. anyways I didnt mean to derail your thread.nice pics mate!

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
man I wish I lived in australia
get it together then.

summer is coming and the riding is great.

hock the wife and kids and get over here for a holiday!:laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts