TLZone Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am just watching the 250 race (recorded off bbc) , who the bloody hell is commentating? Why oh why isnt Moodie and Ryder there... its like having tooth ache listening to these 2 tossers, there nearly as bad as parrish and that perry bint. Thank god Whitham was doing the WSB ......

The coverage has been crap this year through the bbc, after todays MotoGP race they didnt even show the interviews,, 'if you want to watch the interviews press the red button, now where going to gymnastics'......

Gymnastics,,, friggin gymnastics....if I wanted to watch a load of puffs in leotards I'd go to the local gay bar.....:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
It is on Eurosport :dowhat Bloody annoyed that I forgot to set the sky+...but have got the highlights :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is on Eurosport :dowhat Bloody annoyed that I forgot to set the sky+...but have got the highlights :)
Although Moody and Ryder didn't do the commentary, neither did they commentate on the Japan GP. Sounded like James Hayden doing it today. Any one know why Toby and Julian weren't doing it today?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Because Eurosport lost the rights to Motogp, Moody and Ryder got work else where, now they have got the limited rights back the pair of them have to forefill they're comitments they made when they didn't effectively have a job at eurosport...if that makes sense!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.