·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beach and garfield in HB tonight...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That's pretty funny John! I was thinking of heading out there tonight but at the last minute decided to do the "usual" West Valley & then the Hollywood bike night deal. For me that ride during rush hour down the 405 is a real drag. About an hour and a half splitting traffic through a parking lot. It has been a few years since I last rode out to Bravo Burger - what time does that bike night start really get going? You didn't see an Asian girl out there riding a Triumph Daytona did ya'?

You ever think about riding up to Howlywood for that Bike Night on Sunset Blvd @ Western Ave on Wednesday nights? Gets going pretty late (around 10 PM) & kind of a rougher crowd out there with a few stunter clubs that show up & definitely some squids mixed in as well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
New to LA

Hi,

I just got to LA and looking for buddies to ride with. Is that Wed ride the Hollywood Riders? I'd be interested in showing up.

Funlicker

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Not sure what exactly it is called but it draws riders from as far North as Ventura, quite a few riders from the San Fernando Valley ride out & of course riders from the Westside & locals as well. Quite a few stunters show up & some riding clubs show up as well. Kind of a tougher crowd but not a bad cross section of riders in the L.A. basin. Bravo Burgers always seemed to have some very cool & rare machines though which is why I rode out there more than a couple of times over the years.

-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts