·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, not for me.....

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
You have to wonder about the logic behind this sometimes. Me personally, If I was honestly looking to get a full Yosh system, in mint condition, I would just pay an extra $1200 - $1500 and get the entire bike with it.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Sold :devious

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well at least it validates the prices of the 4 systems I have........................................ I suppose I should get some of those prepped and listed.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Well at least it validates the prices of the 4 systems I have........................................ I suppose I should get some of those prepped and listed.
Hell yeah. If folks will pay it, get your nest egg going lol

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Quoted price is worthless information, it's only worth what somebody is willing to pay.

Reactions: Troy

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't say it was worthless info. If nothing else it gives an upper limit to the value.

As for only being worth what someone is willing to pay also is a fallacy (misleading statement) as well.

I don't like my energy prices so I change nearly every year. I still don't like it but I pay it.

My missus decided she wanted a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, I think they are way over priced but had to pay it!

I bought some OEM over carpets for my car and paid a silly price compared to others available on the market (not quite as expensive as bespoke ones) as I concluded they would fit better and last longer.

So although something is priced high an individual may still personally perceive an advantage and decide to pay that higher price.

·
Premium Member
6,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyway Sam, that's from your neck of the woods isn't it? 'spose you know the people there, you get it at a trade price?

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
Something like this might make sense for someone such as Sam, who likely has a high dollar investment in the works to attach the exhaust to, but for the average TLR owner that price point just doesn't make good financial sense. As I said, you can get the entire package for little more than what most folks are asking just for the systems. Almost every used TL has aftermarket systems.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
My TL1000S came with a Yosh full system, but there are no labels on the mufflers. The carbon fiber weave looks a little course, also. But, they do have the yosh. stamped end caps.
IMG_20181022_174737331 (Medium).jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts