TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pre-mounted my galfer SS lines just to look at them, but I'm a bit concerned about the routing... There's no obvious places to clip them to as the stock clips don't fit. :O

How did you guys route your dual lines? They seem pretty long too so I have some margin to reroute them... I'd like them to be able to move with the fork movements without rubbing against any other parts so the line coating gets damaged.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Do thet all have the same ends? I put some(spiegler) that were for a gsxr600, they don't list the tls,and have the one on the right in the stock holder on the fender and the left one going forword and then back up through the stock holder by the fuse box.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Where I get most of my oils/sprays etc from we laid out the standard shite lines and then just got down all the right unions & washers and hose off the Goodridge stand.

Yeah they are slightly longer but doesn't cause any prob's, just bounced up & down on the bike a few times to get the right positions & angles for the lines :O

Oh, and no coloured/anodised soft-metal unions either...............break too easy!

then again, I could be a touch heavy-handed on the torque-ing up of the unions :banghead

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm...

I'm mounting red alu banjo bolts, but with the right torque I'm sure they'll hold up just fine. I hope. :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I believe in the US aluminum hose ends are not DOT approved and are listed as "race-only" items.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you veetwo. It was something like that I needed. :thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts