TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing the top yoke mod to my TLS, does anyone know if the Suzuki gsx1400 aftermarket stainless braided brake hoses will fit my TLS.Waiting for post man with my clutch cable,once i have sorted some hoses,i will post a thread of my work.Thanks.:)

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Cham
the brake lines need to be about 30in IIRC can't comment on the GSX14 I don't know.
Are you keeping the crappy over the mudguard pipe or running two individual lines?

Eric R
I have an LSL conversion (available on ebay), what ever you choose you may have to consider cutting your screen down.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Sorry to hijack a little but does anybody know of a clutch-cable that is STRAIGHT PULL and a few inches shorter that fits the S :O

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:cheersThanks guys......Eric R. I have used my standard TLS top yoke,drilled and a 12mm bolt and washers through into 2inch risers.
Chris, i already have 2 stainless braided hoses but too short for the new set up,i will be replacing with another 2 lines from m/cylinder.

Des,thanks for that,will check Bandit ones out.

TLSFREAK, if i cant get Bandit ones cheap enough,thanks,i will order gsx14 ones,cheers all.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers SPARKYMARKY,email sent to him,i can get some for £42 delivered,dont know if he will beat that.cheers,cham.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers Toledo.:)

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the replies,now ordered Cobra carbon look hoses for a Bandit1200. £42.99 delivered.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
any ideas for those of in the states? ive seen a guy on ebay selling fronts for around $60, but didnt see a listing that would work for mine. theres no way im paying $100 plus for brake lines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.