TLZone Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Crikey, Chris in lurve... This is all summat frightening! :laugh

Just take a word of advice from someone who learnt the hard way. Don't steal her scanties and hang them from your rearview mirror, m'kay?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Scanties??

Shreddies:yes

·
Registered
697 Posts
Oops, my bad... I'm pants (haha) at English English :D

So how 'bout Delicates? Panties? Anterior Lingerie? Y-fronts? Oh God, let's hope not! :scared

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Have you just discovered Madness over there or summat?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Has Guish been hit on the head or something, I blame Bouncer and Gazza they have obviously got him so shit faced one night he don't know what he's up to!!!!! We can sort this Guish it'll mean a trip to a strip joint one night though!!! :laugh :laugh

seriously Guish good on yeah chap, hope it all works out, urmm hang on a mo, no scrap that cause then we are in danger of little Guish's running round stripping their trikes taking the staberlizers off and modding them up, what a thought, i need to lie down!!!! :dowhat :dowhat :dowhat :lol

only messing with yeah chap!! :fingerlol

Oh and congrats Pricey!! :cheers

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Big Thumper said:
Has Guish been hit on the head or something, I blame Bouncer and Gazza they have obviously got him so shit faced one night he don't know what he's up to!!!!!
i think was more than just one night lee, :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

mind you all this came about on the weekend we went to the bike show, and chris "i can handle red wine" got a tad hungover, :puke she must have nursed him back to health

frank seems like alovely girl, only saw her for a short time though, :inlove :inlove :inlove

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Big Thumper said:
scrap that cause then we are in danger of little Guish's running round stripping their trikes taking the staberlizers off and modding them up, what a thought, i need to lie down!!!! :dowhat :dowhat :dowhat :lol
totaly pmsl :pmsl
That's so funny. God, believe me. Neither me nor Frankie have any plans to have any other nippers any time soon. However, I can always show her little one the ropes :) Adria, know what you where saying about "Daddy Chris" the other night. It's actualy going much better than expected.

Im kinda made up about the whole thing. (incase you hadn't guessed) Fanx for your support folks! Bless ya.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
tlsgazza said:
i think was more than just one night lee, :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil
Yes mate,
I am now perminatly warped from all the trips round yours. Im still clensing my blood stream of booze from the night before the NEC. :puke
You know how I love it though :) When's the next one :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
697 Posts
Have you just discovered Madness over there or summat?
That and England's other major contibution to the musical arts... um, Cliff Richard? :p

Keep us posted on your joy mate! I'm truly happy for ya! Now it's your responsibility to teach the sprog how to curse properly...:devious

·
Registered
429 Posts
Bollocks to that say i!!
:devious :laugh

21 - 32 of 32 Posts