5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
marquee and banner

rear view

who parked that green thing there

toledo on the trike

and again

and again

a few seconds later he opened it up for the photographer and she fell off the back

dinner time

kitchen

chilling out

bouncer and ted

billy 2 beers and hazzy

hazzy at 10 pints

hazzy at 20 pints

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
Ha Ha ha ha, brill piccies, never noticed you with the camera all weekend...........NOT..

For those not there the girl on the back of the trike is Mallory, my youngest and the red hair with bouncer and hazzy is my eldest Lizzie. Lizzie is off to uni (drama school) in Sidcup on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
hazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. or should that be Mr Sainsbury's shelf staker? :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
lol hazzy looks ****ed AGAIN
what the faaaakkkkkkkkkkkk

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
But he always looks like that :laugh...over to you...no to you :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl great stuff Gazza, trouble is I know there is more incriminating evidence to come :devious AND you were totally bolloxed Friday night :laugh

before we got there:laugh

and Adria :rant (revenge will be served cold, m'lud :devil )

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Great pics, love the banner:thumbup

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
chilling out

She was very much mistaken when she thought the sun shone out of her arse when really it's her gob :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Tankslappa said:
chilling out
She was very much mistaken when she thought the sun shone out of her arse when really it's her gob :)
and what a gob it was way louder than any TL untill she was ejected :laugh

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
BikePilot said:
Great pics, love the banner:thumbup
Keep an eye out for it on the start/finnish stright at the Brands BSB in a couple of weekends time, if you get coverage of it over there :)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Great pics, looked like you all had a good time. Iv'e done quite a few runs, track days(only watching:banghead ) rallys and shows this year but im still pi55ed off i had to miss this one:rant

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
mzivtins said:
guys this really sucks :( i live in peterborough, but i havent bothered to goto this as i have no bike at the minute :( but it would have been sooo cool to meet a bunch of you in person!!!!! doh!!!!!!!!!
you better pencil yourself in for the may one in 2007 TL 10 year birthday meet :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mzivtins said:
guys this really sucks :( i live in peterborough, but i havent bothered to goto this as i have no bike at the minute :( but it would have been sooo cool to meet a bunch of you in person!!!!! doh!!!!!!!!!
theres always next May, :O

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Let's not forget Hazzy and his bestest mate in the whole wide world :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
inca said:
i didn't no u had them pics of me not exactly the worlds best ones!!!! lol
there are better ones? :devious

1 - 20 of 52 Posts