TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help locate awesome deals for Black friday.

Black friday info.
http://www.blackfriday.info/

The LCD 42HDTV at Best buy is only $999.00 I paid 1799 for a Samsung less than a month ago at circuit city plasma. More than that with the warranty.

How good are Westinghouse brands.

Dell
http://www.bradsdeals.com/dell-coupons-mid-4.html

Got my eye set on the monitor. If I got a new system I could give mine to my daughter for Christmas and I'll take the new one. :devious

Of course this is if cash is available.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
shhhhhhhhhhhh dell i will be at best buy here really early inline waiting imma shoot for the hp labtop

ive been watching the deals on gottadeal.com

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
You fools are going shopping on friday? That's the perfect day to go riding!

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing to ride :bawling

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
But your plasma should have subtle colors and brightnesses etc. than any LCD though LCDs are getting better all the time.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That makes me feel better. Westinghouse LCD TV looks pretty good on Display though.

I'm not buying one but thought I'd point it out.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went I saw and left most of it for others.

Actually the only think I was really after was the 19.2 Volt Cordless Craftsman drill. Regular $79.99 so two for the price of one. :hail

We picked up some other minor stuff to for the kids Christmas.

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
wife got a computer for my son and a MP3 player together normal retail like 200+ she walked out of Pennys spending like $76. MP3 plays video and all that crap big memory. I forget all the details, that was at 515 this morning and I was already at work talking to her on the phone.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My brother wants one for Christmas so I picked him up one and knowing I would be jealeous I got me one for Christmas too. I thought about buying a third one becaus the dang batteries for the thing is 29.99 and the drill with charger and battery on this day was only $39.99

They get you on the batteries in everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts