TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all ..any one here using either of these rear shocks on ther tlr's ? just priced them both but was wondering which is best buy regardless of price difference?

·
Registered
250 Posts
So much has already been written about these two products that the <Search> option in the menu bar above will provide all you need to know :)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I think the Maxton is supposed to be a better product - that's reflected in the price isn't it?
Maxton provide a good aftercare service and would almost certainly be easier to deal with if you have any problems down the line.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Not had a Bitubo so cant comment on those but Maxton are A1 quality and are built to your specific requirements 'Ron Grant' I think his name is has been involved with most works teams over the years and has forgotten more then most suspension 'experts' know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the same price on the bitubo and the maxton was 500+ with an extra 80 notes for a billet ally linkage !! more money does'nt allways mean better product does it ?? and bitubo seem to have proven products lately?hmmmm?? maxton did quote £280 for forks re valved and re sprung which seemed reasonable to me ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts