TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here, finally :) :) :)

My bitubo shock finally arrived after almost 3 months waiting.

Damn good news, can't wait to get it fitted.

The question is :

Where do I set it to, to start with, the instructions are shite :banghead

I'm 17 stone, so any settings would be good.

PS birmingham for the bike show next weekend and ordering my set of crowtrees. Yeeee Haaaa :laugh

PPS managed to get the bitubo for £199, cause of the delay :dowhat

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I remember that day...that was a good day.

You need to set your sag for starters. I'd leave everything else as it comes out of the box and you can fine tune it from there. That's what I did...except for setting the sag as I didn't ever get a chance to do it. But out of the box it was TONS better than my broken system so I didn't notice.

Calculating mental exchange rates that seems like a really good deal, aside from the wait.

·
Registered
75 Posts
good job... i have a bitubo also. when i installed mine i was told to break it in by riding it full soft for 100 miles or so (can't remember exactly). i guess some guys had seals leak when not broken in.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
shanga said:
It's here, finally :) :) :)

My bitubo shock finally arrived after almost 3 months waiting.
..................PPS managed to get the bitubo for £199, cause of the delay :dowhat

Who did you buy it from :dowhat I've been quoted £300 delivered by the (new?) UK importers, Zeon motorsport :confused

·
Registered
967 Posts
tls-moose said:
Who did you buy it from :dowhat I've been quoted £300 delivered by the (new?) UK importers, Zeon motorsport :confused

:devious :devious :devious :devious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts