TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as i sit here on my last day at the scuba shop.....i think back over the fun i have had and all the crazy thing i have done and where i have been....its sad to see this come to a end, but i knew along time ago that it would not last, On monday i start my new job, where i will make real money...........no more girls in bikinis everyday, no more rich milfs to sleep with and use me.....no more paid vacation all over the world.....no more surfing the zone all day while at work.....

but then i remind myself of all the drama and low pay, that i get here and im pumped and excited about monday(except i have to be at work at 7 where normally i have to be at work at 10 :laugh

just counting down the hours left........

·
Registered
689 Posts
You can always see a psychiatrist (sp) your current job sounds kick ass to me.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid :lol

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...Or get a job making real money that you don't have to be to work until 1000...(BTW that's my current schedule - my restaurant is open for breakfast but I rarely go in that early unless I have a major meeting going on - that's what I pay supervisors for)...unfortunatly my day ends any where from 1900 to 2400 on a regular basis...(the only down side is the uncertainty of when I'll leave for the day)...

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Bah, going in early isn't too bad. You'll get used to it. I used to work a job where I didn't go in till 5pm. I then transferred to a job where I had to be at work at 5am. Best schedule I ever worked. But then again, I did work 12 hour shifts. 36 hours one week, 44 another. 3 days off one week, 4 the other. Damn I miss that schedule.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
At least you will always have the memories/experience of one heck of a kick ass job. Man, I wish I could go into work at 7am. It'd give me and extra hour of sleep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts