TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I wanted to make a front reservoir that will match the G-craft and My rear reservoir. TLDV8 made the one in this picture. Mine will resemble this design, it will look like my rear res. with the flange required for the front mount. It will plug straight into the master cylinder, so you eliminate the plastic cup, cup mount, bolt, hose and plastic flange.

The design is done and the material is on order, but at this time of year things move slow, so they should be out by mid Jan 07.

I will have black, but I'm not sure what other colors.

$65 shipped US.

Please reply if interested, it will fit the R and the S and many other GSXR's.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
looks nice i got the rizoma ones at the mo but they still use the small tube that would clean the bars up nice

·
Registered
301 Posts
vandriver

count me in...:thumbup

·
Registered
2,879 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
van put me down for raw

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdrummer
Are they the same size as stock? "
"Quote:
Originally posted by wsmc831
you know how big the stock ones are, right? do these look anywhere close to that size?"

Thank you, I did not really want to handle that one. I've run the 15cc brembo cups on the front of 3 bikes for 10 years, so what is that, 30 dog years, the level never changes, but I do change my fluid every 2 years, atleast.
This cup is a little bigger than the Brembo 15cc cup.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
hell, alot of the gixxer blingity bling guys around here just put a cap on their rear line and remove the reservoir all together.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with running a smaller one up front, not much fluid exchange with the reservior anyway.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Damn you!!!!!I will need 2 of these things RAW of course for me.If any one wants it polished let me know.10.00 to polish and ship it.It does not look like that big of a job.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
No, Brembo radial pull will come later.
:banghead Bugger!!!:banghead

Just thought - I'm running my old TLR mc on my Triumph, I'll take one (in black) please Jim.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can it be used for both brake and clutch
then im in for to[/QUOT

No, the clutch is completely different, but I'll eventually do it. The inside of that clutch reservoir is angled, so that is 3D machining and kind of a pain in the ass for such a simple part.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm in for one....check your PM's, Van. Want to buy retainers and get price on Rear master.

Fook....I told myself that my recently purchased, perfectly stock 10 year old TLS would stay unmolested. I guess that's what happens when you throw a virgin in a room full of plastic toys...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Do you have any pics of it on the bike, I´m just concerned that it might be too small.

Would be nice to see the entire clip on.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 173 Posts