TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biketoberfest is right around the corner, Is there anyone who would like to participate in a ride out from Jacksonvile to Daytona, returning either late that day of mid next Day ???? So far about 20 people have signed up, pending the exact date.........

·
Registered
134 Posts
Deltona is on the way to Daytona!!!

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HMMMMM We will probably be riding down us1 from here, If you can find a place in route to Daytona (like a gas station) we can all probably pull off there to p/u more riders.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Don't forget to post the pics of the gals when it's done.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:O Sorry guys wont be able to make it I think I'm in Scotland that weekend :O :)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Micky said:
:O Sorry guys wont be able to make it I think I'm in Scotland that weekend :O :)
Might be closer Micky:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just wanted to remind everyone about The sportbike gathering/Dragrace at deland airport on the the 21st,Gates open at 9:00,It's 10.00 to get in,This'll be the only place you go to during biketoberfest where the sportbikes outnumber the harleys 10 to 1,Plenty of sportbike/4 wheeler drag raceing,vendors,Music and stunt show around mid-day,Proceeds go to charity,Make sure you check it out:)

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yes I remember it like it was yesterday......or better yet 2-years ago, when I used to own a Busa, and got spanked twice by a 600 cbr..........at that same track, plenty of fun though !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts