TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check this out went into honda dealers in QLD on saturday to get some flush mount turn indercaters whille im waiting i hear this young lad who is looking at the new bikes talking to the salesman and he ask's him what the differance between the cbr600rr movistar rep and the standed cbr600rr and this was his reply the movistar rep has 20hp more because it has next years up spec 2007 motor in it just for the one of movistar reps and there 10kg lighter
buy this time i had paid for my indercaters and proceded to tell the sale's man he was full of shit before i was asked to leave to store :rant :rant :rant :rant

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hey, those flushmounts are good for 7-10 hp. be nice to the dealer.

good job setting him straight.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
That paint job is worth at least 30hp :rant

Good job getting asked to leave :thumbup :hail Did the kid hear you?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve TLS said:
That paint job is worth at least 30hp :rant

Good job getting asked to leave :thumbup :hail Did the kid hear you?
you beet he did i made a right prick out off my self i just started laughing when the salesman was telling him some more bullshit about the bike and he asked me what is so funny then i set him straight

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Why do you act like that. :dowhat

I believe everything the stealership tells me. :laugh

I was at Peter Stevens in the city last week. One of the sales people has their 04 GSXR 1000 for sale in the showroom. They gave it its own personal space, paddock stand etc, where you had to walk past it. Sign says it has had over $10K worth of mods done. Problem is that no matter how much I look at this thing, I can't see $10K worth of mods! :confused Ph, and he's asking $15K for it

I'll take a new GSXR750 for that amount. :coocoo

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...I hope the kid left and went to another dealer...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bx-459 said:
...I hope the kid left and went to another dealer...
he walked out after i was told to leave my words of advice to him was to check the honda web site and see for him self and then go back and get up the sales man for bullshiting to him

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Well done! :thumbup :laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
ha ha......he was probably a kiwi on the dole doing a bit of moonlightning and looked as the guy came through the door and said to himself...ha ha an Aussie....will believe anything...........

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
People need to learn always do the research before purchasing a new car or bike .Salesmen or woman are about commision only..They will sell u a load of crap to get the sale!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts