TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning i got myself ready/leathers/rucksack with waterproofs/helmet and gloves on:devious rode the bike out of the garage:) put it on sidestand/closed garage door and im away:laugh :laugh stalled the bike:banghead after that i just could not get it going again:rant took seat off and had a twiddle with wires:dowhat ''NOWT'' i was starting to get a raging sweat-on cause i stil couldnt get it going:banghead :banghead in my temper i almost threw it back into the garage:coocoo whilst i attempted to put the TLS on the paddock stand:devious ''WHOOPS'' the stand slipped and the bike was on top of me:laugh :laugh i had to YELL for the wife who just happened to be hoovering:banghead and when she seen me asked''what you doing down there'':coocoo anyhoo,i eventualy got the bike back on the paddock stand with quite a few scratches to bike and myself:bawling
after 10mins of cursing and thoughts of a TLS for sale:laugh i realised that i'd unknowingly hit the kill/safety switch:coocoo :coocoo
SILLY ME:laugh

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
:lol and i thought i was the only one that didnt check the kill switch :lol
sorry about the scrtched bike though :no

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Jeff man, Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Never mind a few sctatches are small fry compared to cracks. Sorry I could not make your rideout, my daughters 4th birthday party too k president. Next time though:thumbup

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Posh Johnny said:
Jeff man, Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Never mind a few sctatches are small fry compared to cracks. Sorry I could not make your rideout, my daughters 4th birthday party too k president. Next time though:thumbup
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
thats if i get off my own road mate:devious :laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snipe^^ said:
ahhh geoff man :laugh ... youve defo made me smile so some good come out of it mate :thumbup
. . . . . . . . . . . .
i love it when people smile at my problems:devious :lol:lol
im a right fook up most days mate:laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMAGINE

imagine the scene:O me in my garage alone:) with a 4TON fooking TLS lying on my legs:laugh :laugh and the WIFE ''asks'' what are you doing down there:dowhat :dowhat :dowhat and the word ''HELP'' squeezing out of my lungs:O
WTF i ask:coocoo WTF:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
lol yeah i can imagain :laugh

ive ever only had one bike fall on me thank fook not a TL :dowhat

was about 11 yrs old used to go motocross with a machanic ...

he said ere just keep this stable for a mo while i get a part ... 2 secs later i had it on top of me with 10/12 people stood round laughing like fook .. i was stuck ..

conclusion i came to was .. milk crates arnt that great for crossers :lol

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im just thankfull that the wife didnt fall on the bike:devious that would have killed me:devious:laugh:laugh :whipping

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Hope the scratches will look a bit better after some T cut, bad luck mate, but glad to see you can laugh at it :) :hail

Several years ago, I came home on a nice, shiny, new to me GSX11, and as I went to put it on the side stand my foot slipped and down went the bike, pinning me underneath it :dowhat :banghead :banghead So there I was, lying under my bike in the gutter outside the house, with my face about 6" from a big pile of dog turd the next door neighbours Rotty had left there that morning :dowhat :banghead :puke (I guess that explains why I slipped though :laugh ). All I could do was lean on the horn until a neighbour came out to see what the noise was and help lift the damn thing off me - I must have been there for a good 10-15 minutes :rant :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Jeff, in the nicest possible way..........................you plonker:laugh I too have ended up under one of my 'bikes (NC30) after it started to go down so I literally threw meself under it :coocoo

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Toledo said:
Jeff, in the nicest possible way..........................you plonker:laugh I too have ended up under one of my 'bikes (NC30) after it started to go down so I literally threw meself under it :coocoo

you must have been unlucky to be trapped, I would have thought you could run underneath the average bike without banging your swede. :lol

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Yeah, but P.J...........................I've never binned any of me 'bikes on a track day so :tongue

it's cos the c of g is lower :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
that's it..........................shortist jokes now!! choose yer handbag mate :grrr

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Sorry to here about your little misshap jeff, very amussing though:laugh sorry:D I remember a few years ago when i had a GSXR750RR, full yoshi tuned and very noisy:devious . I was rushing home from work to get out for a few beers with mates when i parked up in town centre to get some cash from the ATM. Due to being on a hill i left it in gear and in my haist to get home i pulled in the clutch and fired her up at the same time as throwing my leg over:coocoo You guessed it, i let go of the clutch lever only to be dragged hopping down the main street to the amusement of on lookers:banghead All i can say is it helped by having a black visor on, talk about embaressment:doh Luckily there was only a few scratches to the bike:rant , i broke it's fall:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tls-moose said:
Hope the scratches will look a bit better after some T cut,.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ive tried all-day and my leg looks no better :dowhat :laugh :laugh the neighbour said TCP might work a bit better:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
568 Posts
LOL sorry mate.
Thanks for sharing tho.

A reminder for us all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts