TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today my bike was photographed by Dino Petrocelli,he is the photographer for Orange COunty Choppers.He has a studio here in town and he spent over 4 hours shooting my bike.He took nearly 300 pictures,I have about half of them in my photobucket account.PLEASE look at the pictures and let me know what you think.The bike is being submitted into a few magazines this week for possible feature runs.The detail that he was able to get is awesome.He shot the bike from many angles and lots of different lights.I will have some more pictures tomorow.The photoshoot ended with me doing burnouts in his studio.I do not have those pictures downloaded yet,my wife also took a small video clip with our camera of the burnout.I have spent the last 7 days cleaning and detailing my bike for this,I will now let you guys decide.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
568 Posts
BLINGZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bling :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack :jack

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
completely off the hook photos dude.

holy shit.
:hail

·
Registered
790 Posts
Holy crap that thing is unbelievable!!! Also I see now that I wouldn't want to piss you off. :laugh

·
Registered
945 Posts
Your bike always looked killer just shot in a parking lot at a show but WOW! these look amazing. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
That is Amazing man ............ beautiful scooter ............. ohhhh the hours

Luv it :jack

·
Registered
909 Posts
So much work in that bike, and the pics still dont show all the details as much i think, not saying there no good, cos there great, but you can see that alot of work and effort gone into getting its like that, much respect there, its a well sexy beast :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
love it.

liked it since the first time i saw it.

so much time and work.

very impressive.

well done Hans3161.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Fantastic bike....

That paint finish is:drool ...deep enough to drown in. I can not imagine the hrs and money that have gone into that thing...A beautiful bike indeed.I would love to have something like that to polish...I could sit for hrs wearing my fingers away..Hats off to you for the dedication.

Is that a bit of chequer plate on the license plate holder..I would use something else but thats just me...off to look at your photobucket now.....

gonna wash my bike when I get home...the shame:blush

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very nice custom Hans,good job

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Bad ass bike, skillfully taken beautiful photos. It is pretty unique to see a fully blinged Tiller out there. Everybody is doing R1s and Hayabusas and such.

Have you seen the McCoy bikes? Lengthened R1s all blinged out and hopped up for drag racing. He is out of Florida I believe. They featured him on Superbikes. The show may suck much of the time, but the occasional highly interesting clip like Jason Britton doing standups on 7 foot long drag bikes keeps me coming back. That boy has mad skills :)

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Duken4evr said:
Bad ass bike, skillfully taken beautiful photos. It is pretty unique to see a fully blinged Tiller out there. Everybody is doing R1s and Hayabusas and such.

Have you seen the McCoy bikes? Lengthened R1s all blinged out and hopped up for drag racing. He is out of Florida I believe. They featured him on Superbikes. The show may suck much of the time, but the occasional highly interesting clip like Jason Britton doing standups on 7 foot long drag bikes keeps me coming back. That boy has mad skills :)

i thought mccoy was more out my way :O they do have some nice R1s though.

-:banana

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Awesome Hans! Looks like you've added some new bits since I last saw it in New Hampshire.

Well done. :hail

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
great pics :hail

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
McCoys new busa has a tublar frame similar to a TLS.They made the frame and swingarm for it.I was just trying to find a picture of it for you guys but I cant seem to find it right now.Thanks for all the nice words from you guys.I have spent countless hours on my bike and it is nice to hear what you have to say.thanks again

1 - 20 of 51 Posts