TLZone Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like Biaggi is set to join Corser in next seasons Alstare Suzuki "dream team" (or so its being called)....

its being hailed as the strongest WSB line-up ever..... :dowhat

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:dowhat

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wonder which GP rider will be next to move to WSB..

Barros.. now Biaggi.. :O

on other news Haslem is in the running to get a ride on a GP bike next year alongside Melandri.... would be good to see him back in there and on a competative bike...

what do you lot recon the change to 800cc will do :O

i can see there being more mechanical failures in the coming years racing... new engines and higher revs...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
in other news gary mccoy is to ride a new 800 in the last two rounds of this season motogp.
should be interesting.

i think the racing next year is gona be awesome to watch, they 800s carry higher corner speed but slower in straight line and are doing better lap times than the current bikes, from what iv read they feel like a 250 chassis to ride.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
chopiesel said:
in other news gary mccoy is to ride a new 800 in the last two rounds of this season motogp.
should be interesting.

i think the racing next year is gona be awesome to watch, they 800s carry higher corner speed but slower in straight line and are doing better lap times than the current bikes, from what iv read they feel like a 250 chassis to ride.
Apprently they have pretty much the same topspeed, just less drive out of the corners. Current bikes are already being restricted because they can't get enough traction.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
800cc bad idea i think for the less well off teams. but i guess it'll be good for engine development. will lowly filter down to road bikes..... then again most of us are riding around on bikes fron the late 90's that were discontined years ago. haha. wont mean shit to me...haha

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Biaggi riding for Suzuki. Guess I'll have to stop rooting for Suzuki. Or I'll probably just root like I do in the AMA. Root for Ben Spies in first, Mladin in second, Duhamel third and Yates to crash out.

Those are my realistic rooting...I'm also always rooting for Pridmore to make the podium.

I'll root for Corser, but Biaggi can go the way of Yates for all I care.

·
Premium Member
6,908 Posts
phew!................. that's a lot of rooting..............

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I have my favorites and my ones I can't stand. They have their order and I root appropriately. :thumbup

Last on my lists is that asshat Kurtis Robers. I wish him nothing but the worst.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
does this mean that kagayama is getting the boot then, big mistake replacing him with biaggi, i think he's even had more wins than corsa this year, what are they thinking:coocoo :coocoo :coocoo

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i can see the story's now troy's bike has all the good parts mine dont he gets the good tyres im on last year's bike he has the new one

but then again he might just do what troy baylis has done and just blitz them all

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,857 Posts
Anyone want to buy a GSXR? :banghead

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Steve TLS said:
Anyone want to buy a GSXR? :banghead
One of our mates has a Corona rep gixxer :banghead :rant :banghead

·
Upside Down Super Mod,