TLZone Forums banner

Best looks improvement device :D

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Single-sided swingarm.

It opens up so many possibilities for undertail exhaust etc., shows off nice wheels, great start.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Got to be the SV belly pan, clear clutch cover, carbon mirrors and cans but then im biased cause i love my TL :laugh

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im thinking of going back to a stock tail unit actually with the gap... that TLS in Dougs post is just stunning

·
Registered
54 Posts
other: tidy up the rear....mine has integrated indicators and undertray :pirate ...like the gap mod....maybe something todo :O

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
<_________agrees with kami
get a bloody r

lol
kajir
x

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
best mod

·
Registered
181 Posts
Best mod imho: Putting the fork 10 mm upwards in the clamps, costs no money and driving corners with the TL is way different after this mod. In fact, without this mod the TL drives like an oil tanker...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Walk up to your bike, lift one leg up and swing it over your bike (being very carefull not to scratch it) lift your hands up and place them on the grips:confused (to be found on the ends of the handlebars) start the engine and ride the bloody thing instead of admiring it:dowhat they tend to look better when being used:)
I drink to that:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :bwtiller

·
Registered
451 Posts
Lower Fairing and Undertail...and a full M4 Exhaust :)

·
Registered
451 Posts

...sorry im still a noob at picture posting...

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I'm going to go with - trade it for an R. :slaptls:lol
Nah mate, he said make it look BETTER; not make him look WETTER (as in drippy, or :thatsgay):lol

The 3 easiest things to transform the bike is a smoked screen, aftermarket cans, and rear cowl (hump)..If my bike hadn't come with these, I would've factored in the price of doing them, when budgeting for the purchase $$.

·
Registered
651 Posts
If it was me: CF Windscreen (speedking), a hugger , 'top gun style' undertail. Gap Mod, clear clutch cover, belly pan (pyrimad) and of course a good bath and wax and ride it :eek:) Well not buying the parts in that order except doing the washing/waxing last.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cut the subframe,put an insert in & lift the rear end up about 2" & then do the gap mod.All of a sudden the lines are right on the bike.The rear sits to low as standard on aTLS in my opinion.

61 - 80 of 132 Posts