TLZone Forums banner

Best looks improvement device :D

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
id say an SV chin and an undertail with slash cut pipes. dont like the high mount at all. hides the undertail and gap between that and the tire.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
If it is for looks only then i pick nothing from the list. :O

What do i think the public see,first they hear you,the next thing they seem to spot is colour overall,a loud Candy Tone Lime Yellow TLS is like a psychedelic king hit. :lol

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Yellow is the sexist color along with simple graphics and high mount yosh exhaust, with underneath tail. This is my past bike(sob!) never know what you may have until it's gone! Correct fashionable gear ties it all together! If I had kept it, I would have liked to had the belly pan and clear clutch cover. The bike was plenty fast for me!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
TLDV8, even with all that bling, I think they'd notice your riding around with no front tire as the first thing. :laugh But of course it's a TL and since it lofts the front so easliy you don't really need one...more money for other bling right? :thumbup

So far as the best mod looks wise for an S...remove that butt ugly bubbly half fairing. The S is an exhibitionist who wants to run naked. Making it run around with that pathetic piece of plastic just hampers it's happiness. Expose the beast!

This is one of my favorite TLS's ever.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I'd say wheels - march or carbon ones like bilbo's :deal

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Not talking about suspension or the like....but what can you add change to the tl1000s to make it look better?

Multiple choices within the poll as I'm assuming aftermarket cans are a given ;)
I don't get it. It's like asking

"What should my favorite color be?"

·
Registered
248 Posts
I put an undertail and hugger on mine ,cheap to do . Maybe remove the indicator stalks and go with flush mounts.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
I'm going to go with - trade it for an R. :slaptls:lol
:lol

Aftermarket Cans if your going for looks. Thats the first thing most people look for, plus you get a little HP gain.:thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I think gutting the undertail with the N2 Gap Tray, Pro-Teks and a SSE are about the best TLS mods lookwise you can have

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
+1 gap mod

·
Registered
545 Posts
41 - 60 of 132 Posts