TLZone Forums banner

Best looks improvement device :D

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Put a Power Commander in it. Faster always looks better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Walk up to your bike, lift one leg up and swing it over your bike (being very carefull not to scratch it) lift your hands up and place them on the grips:confused (to be found on the ends of the handlebars) start the engine and ride the bloody thing instead of admiring it:dowhat they tend to look better when being used:)

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
It's a tough decision......leather tassles hanging off the clipons, or selling them along with your TLR and getting an S.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What did you use for your tail riser Skipper ? :O
Me and a friend made one. It kicks it about 4 inches. I took the seat latch off the seat and spun it around so it sits back a touch further. That tail riser made a huge difference in the overall ride of the bike feels more planted it also allows my large arse to get under the fairing on the highway.With the 6 pots and larger master my bike always felt like it was nose diving hard when braking even with the forks dialed in but know with the riser and seating postion change it doesnt give a hard dive under braking.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
My favorites would be high mount exhaust, header wrap, gap tray, clear clutch cover, and SV chin fairing.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Gotta be cans. For looks and sound.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
clear clutch cover, of course... double bling it with Van's billet pressure plate and spring retainers.... oh Momma

·
Super Mod,
3,567 Posts
:O

·
Registered
2 Posts
lights and cut exhaust

i have a 97tls red with the rear cowl yosh exhaust that i cut 8 inches off everyone calls them my sawed off shotguns they really make the bike look tuff and i added three sets of electropod light kits to the rear to light up the tire and to the front to make the ram air intake glow and then various places around the motor to make it glow. i will try to post pictures if i ever get a camera

21 - 40 of 132 Posts