TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, lookin' 2 purchase a new helmet and have several favorites. I like the shark rsi and scorpion exo-1ooo. Any comments or suggestions on which to get or another possible candidate within that same price range? Thanks!!!
Kevin

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I was lookin' at the Scropion - comes with the built in sun-visor :thumbup
The most important question is though - which ones fits YOUR head the best? :O

·
Registered
451 Posts
go with whats comfortable to you..if you can try them both on, do it..one helmet may fit one way to one person and totally different to another..Beleive it or not, ARAI's were not comfortable for me..to tall of a helmet..KBC's fit me best (and there priced nice!)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have owned all brands and level of 'cost's' of helmets....best bang for buck is HJC...not the quietest but livable and great price and quality....and customer service is bar none the best in business!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got myself a shark rsi. I really like it. It's much quieter than the fulmer I had been running... lighter too.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I have had the shark rsi for about 12 months now. Best blood bucket i have ever had. Gotta fit your head shape though.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i have HJC an icon...

icon for me has been better, fits my head lil snugger. its sorta quiet though... certain times it whistles like a police siren... an man that really wiggs me out!! :coocoo... pisses me off

i have tried on KBC an it felt great... shoulda bought it :banghead

scorpion got a good review by a dude who has bunch of helmets

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have had the shark rsi for about 12 months now. Best blood bucket i have ever had. Gotta fit your head shape though.
Do ya know which Arai shape it fits most like?? :confused

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im lovin my shark although ive got rsr2, dont know how similar they are but mines ultra light and very comfy.
Only problem i encountered was that when cleaning bugs off the visor there apears to be a coating thats coming off aswell.........ON THE OUTSIDE:O surely the outside dosnt need anti-fog coating, time for a tint anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts