TLZone Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Not real HP, but a final drive ratio change is a good bang for buck mod.

·
Registered
125 Posts
cheapest way to go faster is to lose a stone or two.

My bike makes a genuine 123rwbhp with yoshi race system, k+N with modded filter housing + base plate, race spec air tubes and reflash with my JoeV yosh clone box.
Engine internals are stock. Only changed clutch springs and factory shift star kit.

Considering cams but only ridden bike once maybe twice this year!! Must be lowest mileage TLR in Essex!!

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Nitrus!! lol.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes Steve the sproket change is a good one although I have done it . Started out with one tooth smaller on the front and when the chain got a bit worn 2 teeth bigger on the rear.
Thanks Superheavy123. I am not overweight (BMI 24) but have put on 21 lbs. since my teens but I accept I could lose a stone. The figures for the airbox and exhaust mods make encoraging reading as the RWBHP is only 102. This would give a potential increase of 21 @ £30 giving a budget of £630. With some second hand cans there sould be enough for a pair of custom downpipes and a regig of the air filter and box.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wish there was a TL dyno day in Cali but then it seems like everyone here is on I4s...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lol...maybe not the wisest but definitely wiser...lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts