TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after waiting a very long time for it to arrive from UK, I finally received my Skidmarx bellypan. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yeh that looks hot Hoss :jack

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...:thumbup...

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...hoss, you need to find yourself a TLS full system header and some bolt-on to full system adapters so you can still use those akra's...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
bx-459 said:
...hoss, you need to find yourself a TLS full system header and some bolt-on to full system adapters so you can still use those akra's...

:stupid and 'gap mod' that baby :devious

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff no probs. Got my mate Bernhard working on that as we speak, looking forward to getting them and Jet Hot coating them like N2's headers. :devious.

Speedking thanks mate, Err don't know about looking like a TLR. She doesn't look that P.H.A.T does she. :laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
now that looks good :hail

·
Registered
871 Posts
yea hoss it looks the balls!:hail Are you going to add the middle fairing also!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, headers are comming, as for the stickers Posh that side of the bike I replace the fairing with a red one so the sticker had to go. I'll be respraying the whole bike once I'm finished and I'll be sourcing some Fabri-Tech ones instead.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yeah that looks killer man. :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts