couple of pics offa my cam phone today
new gilles vario bars

bottle in tail with superchips fuel and ignition modules either side :devious

jet in airbox

t-peice adding a jet aiming at air temp sensor

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
got it on a micro switch or on a button ?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will be on a button once i get a switch to replace that big ugly ****er they sent with it in going to put it on the horn with a switch to make it horn or giggle mode

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i'm just worried about hitting the limiter with the gas ON - v.bad by all accounts. there's a gizmo which is used in conjunction with the TPS that cuts the nitrous at a set RPM, and only fires it after a set RPM provided you are at WOT as well. a window switch is the name of it.

or i could just get a shift light!!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shift light and a quickshifter :devious

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
on order i take it ? :laugh

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not at the mo but its show time at the weekend so ya never know oh and there is one more supprise on the bike that will be seen at the show first time ever :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Couple questions.. Who makes that kit? is it a kit? or did you get it all seperate knowing what you needed?
Do you run your "normal" fuel mapping or do you need to have it totally remapped for the few times your gunna press the giggle button?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Cool.:) Thanks for the link.
What about the remap? neccessary?? Dosn't tinyUK have a zx-12? All I can think of when I hear his name is his avatar!:devious tasty.

·
Registered
926 Posts
checked out the site. Do you really need the fuel and ignition modules to get the full 40hp boost? I see those have nothing to do with the kit. Didn't think you could get a dryshot kit for 200 clams. If that kit is all you need with out paying to have a dyno map I'm all over it.:)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
it's a bolt on/plumb in kit. richening the mixture at higher revs is recommended (power commander/yosh box) it's for any Fi bike with an air sensor. as long as the nitrous passes over the sensor, it makes the ECU add more fuel as it sees the nitrous as cooler, denser air.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Cool.:) Thanks for the link.
What about the remap? neccessary?? Dosn't tinyUK have a zx-12? All I can think of when I hear his name is his avatar!:devious tasty.
yep.. i have a 12r... and a tasty avatar! :laugh

on the 12 all that is recommended when running NOS is to put 1 range colder plugs and and its good to go.. no mapping change or anything.. 200 RWHP here i come.. :laugh the NOS itself cools the charge and fools the EFI sensor into adding more fuel as and when the NOS is used..

on the 12 if you want to go more that 40 then you need to start adding more fuel at the top end plus retarding the ignition and uprating the clutch..

i will prob uprate the clutch anyway... 200 ponies in BOUND to cause probs on the original clutch eventually.... :dowhat

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hump fits fine the pic in the Ti exhausts thread is with the bottle mounted :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
that nos system is definitly gunna find its way into the tiller this winter. The wife is not gunna be happy.:laugh
But is that window switch really neccessary? thats another 130 clams on top of all. I can imagine bouncing off the limiter on nos is bad. What are you guys doing about it? Just being real careful?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that nos system is definitly gunna find its way into the tiller this winter. The wife is not gunna be happy.:laugh
as NIKE say "just do it"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts